Visiting Pingdingshan Polytenchnic College
The One Belt One Road Ukrainian University is now open to Chinese students
The China International College Students’ “Internet+” Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition has been successfully held six times since 2015 and has already become the world’s largest competition for innovation and entrepreneurship among young people. By 2020, 15.7 million participants (3.7 million teams) from 124 countries and regions took part in the competition.
In 2021, the 7th China International College Students’ “Internet+” Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition will take place. Contest information:
1. Participating projects should closely link mobile internet, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, next generation communication technologies, blockchain and other new information technologies with different socio-economic areas, in order to service and develop new infrastructure and the create new products, new services, new business formats and new models; to reveal the role of the Internet in promoting the modernization of industries and the deep integration of informatization and industrialization, to promote the transformation and modernization of industries such as manufacturing, agriculture, energy and the environment; identify the role of the Internet in social services, create innovative network service models and promote the deep integration of the Internet in education, medicine, transport, finance, consumer life, etc.
2. The application for participation in the competition is submitted in teams. The participation of a team formed of students from different universities is allowed. The team must consist of at least 2 people and, in principle, no more than 15 people (including the responsible person of the team), who must be real key participants in the project.
3. A total of 500 projects will be selected to participate in the finals at the higher education level, of which 150 projects will be selected to participate in the National Live Game Final. If the COVID-19 pandemic is brought under control and international flights return to normal, the organizing committee will cover 1-2 members from each of the finalist teams for air travel (round trip and only in economy class) and local expenses (accommodation and transport costs during the competition). If a face-to-face competition is not possible, then the final will be held in the form of an online road show.
4. The organizing committee of the competition will issue certificates of prizes to award to the projects, as well as provide services in such areas as finding partners to attract investment and funding, coming to the region and development in the incubator. International projects that have entered the competition for leadership will be able to receive a cash prize based on the results of the competition.
5. The application registration system will open at 0:00 on June 1, 2021 Beijing time and close at 24:00 on July 31, 2021 Beijing time.
6. For more information: https://www.pilcchina.org/